Saipem has adopted a Whistleblowing management system that ensures the management of whistleblowing reports received, including anonymously, in Italy and abroad for all the Group companies.
We ensure the receipt, management, analysis and handling of Whistleblowing reports, including the anonymously, received by Saipem SpA and its subsidiaries in Italy and abroad.
In compliance with the provision of the Directive (EU) 2019/1937 and the relevant transposition laws, the company’s Organisational, Management and Control Model, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree. n. 231 of 2001, and internal anti-corruption regulations, we have adopted a system for the management of whistleblowing reports that enables us to manage whistleblowing reports received, including anonymously, by Saipem SpA and by its subsidiaries in Italy and abroad.
Whichever channel is used, we guarantee the receipt, analysis and management of whistleblowing reports that are sent by or transmitted from anyone, also anonymously:
- Saipem people (resources that independently from the contractual typology, work for the company, also for training purposes and without any compensation, employees of third parties that have direct relations with the company);
- Other third parties in relation with Saipem (e.g. Business Partners, clients, vendors, Saipem audit company, advisors, partners)
- All the stakeholders (included shareholders and people in charge of administration, direction and control Functions, supervision or representation).
The whistleblowing reports are related to behaviours in violation of the Code of Ethics, laws, rules and internal policies, Authority provisions, 231 Models.
The company guarantees the strict confidentiality on the persons and facts reported and on the identity of the reporting persons to ensure that they are not subject to any form of retaliation.
Whistleblowing reports may be sent using a dedicated form – suitable for ensuring, by IT tools, the confidentiality of the reporting person’s identity – available here below.
Please note that, alternatively, it is possible to send the report also through the following channels:
- Ordinary post: Saipem SpA, Spot Audit and Whistleblowing Function, Via Luigi Russolo 5, 20138 Milano (MI), Italy;
- Email address: WhistleBlowing@saipem.com;
- Voice mail: +39 02 442 53012 at disposal of Spot Audit and Whistleblowing Function;
- Direct meeting with Spot Audit and Whistleblowing Function.
Without prejudice to the preferential use of the reporting channels made available by Saipem, in the cases peremptorily indicated pursuant to Article 6 of Legislative Decree 24 of 10 March 2023, reports may also be submitted to the competent authority in the matter (ANAC).
The information and personal data provided in the context of whistleblowing reports are processed for the purpose of managing and following up the reports, as well as investigating any reported conduct and adopting the necessary measures in accordance with applicable laws, including data protection legislation. For more information on the modalities and purposes of the processing of personal data included in the reports and collected during the procedure, please consult the privacy information notices available on this page.