• Robust and reliable process design based on field proven gravity separation
• Large volumes available in order to handle slugs
• Pipes with reduced wall thickness compared to single vessel design
• A flexible design to cope with a wide range of applications and requirements (high pressure, high flowrate, slugs, etc.)
• Fully modular system with retrievable components
• Allows maximization of local fabrication and assembly.
Extensive qualification program performed to demonstrate performances regarding hydrodynamic behavior, separation quality under real flow conditions and internals.
Qualification of a novel gas/liquid separator for deepwater application, R. Di Silvestro, S. Abrand, S. Shaiek, T. Mevel, X. Riou, deep offshore technology conference, Monaco, 2009
Qualification Testing of the Deepwater Multipipe Separator: Hydrodynamic Behaviour and Separation Performances. R. Di Silvestro, S. Abrand, S. Shaiek, N. Butin, X. Riou,, deep offshore technology conference, Amsterdam, 2010
A novel gas/liquid separator to enhance production of deepwater marginal fields. Di Silvestro Roberto, Abrand Stephanie, Shaiek Sadia, Butin Nicolas, Riou Xavier, Decrin Marie Kathleen, OTC, Houston, 2011