Saipem: Financial Calendar 2018FinancialSan Donato Milanese
San Donato Milanese, January 24, 2018 – Saipem announces the following dates for the publication of its financial results, to be approved by the Board of Directors and by the Shareholders’ Meeting in 2018.
Saipem intends to continue providing also in 2018, on a voluntary basis, the Interim Report at March 31 and September 30, in keeping with the information content, terms of approval and publication, already released to the market on December 16, 2016.
• March 5, 2018: Board of Directors’ meeting - Saipem Group consolidated financial statements and Saipem S.p.A. draft financial statements at December 31, 2017;
• March 6, 2018: Press release and conference call;
• April 23, 2018: Board of Directors’ meeting - First quarter 2018 results;
• April 24, 2018: Press release and conference call;
• May 3, 2018 (single call): Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the approval of the financial statements of Saipem S.p.A. at December 31, 2017;
• May 3, 2018: Press release detailing the AGM voting outcome;
• July 24, 2018: Board of Directors’ meeting - Second quarter 2018 results and interim financial report at June 30, 2018;
• July 25, 2018: Press release and conference call;
• October 23, 2018: Board of Directors’ meeting - Third quarter 2018 results;
• October 24, 2018: Press release and conference call.
Any amendments to the above calendar will be promptly communicated.
Saipem is one of the world leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. The company has distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater. Saipem provides a full range of services with “EPC” and “EPCI” contracts (on a “turn-key” basis) and has distinctive capabilities and unique assets with a high technological content.
Switchboard: +39 0244231
Tel: +39 0244234088
Brunswick Italy press office
Tel: +39 024678752;
Brunswick Group UK press office
Tel: + 44 020 7404 5959;
Relations with institutional investors and financial analysts
Tel: +39 0244234653;
Fax: +39 0244254295
Contact point for retail investors