Information concerning the use of personal details as per Legislative Decree N° 196/2003.
1. personal data will be subject to processing and use in the computerized archival system of Saipem S.p.A., for uses connected to the management of the web site www.saipem.com and any related services, as well as for commercial, promotional and marketing purposes connected to the services on offer.
Moreover, such details will also be used.
a. to provide assistance in the use of the Services and in general for the management of the site www.saipem.com;
b. to send information concerning the use of the services for which users are registered;
c. to send commercial information concerning new initiatives by Saipem S.p.A.;
d. for the execution of statistical and market research and studies (on an aggregate basis and never individual);
e. for interactive commercial communications.
2. a subsequent revocation of acceptance, as at 1 above, will result in the cancellation of the registration request for services of the site www.saipem.com.
3. personal details must be entered before access can be given to the services of the site www.saipem.com.
Registration is free but conditional on the receipt of such details and the acceptance by the user of the terms indicated in the general conditions. Saipem S.p.A. reserves the right to refuse registration and to interrupt the supply of services should any of the details supplied prove to be false.
4. any personal details supplied will only be available to:
a. subsidiary and associated companies of the Eni Group;
b. public and private bodies in conformity with current legislation.
5. Art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives users specific rights concerning the treatment of personal details, including:
a. the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of details that may concern them;
b. the right to update, rectify or complete such details, as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous data or their suspension in the case of misuse;
c. the right to deny use as per the indications indicated above only for legitimate reasons;
d. the right to deny use for commercial or promotional purposes, the forwarding of publicity materials or the administration of market research.
6. The holder of the rights to manage such data is Saipem S.p.A.